Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More about this Guitar blog

I would like to tell you a little more about and why I have created this blog and what I hope to achieve.

About me, I love rock music and it is a such huge section of my life and my identity.  I also play guitar.  I began playing rock guitar music because I wanted to study and understand the music I listened to.  I also understand that it can be very difficult to learn to play rock guitar.  It was a struggle when I started playing myself.

I do have a guitar website and have written and posted other guitar content for other sites around the net.  I hope this is the site that will bond and glue it all together.  I intend using this site to keep you up to date on my guitar activies and other guitar news.  So I hope you will follow me on that journey. 

I am abroad till next week so my next update will be on Sunday or so.

Thanks, till next time,
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, spam or spam urls will be deleted, thanks for commenting.