Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rock Guitar lesson Website

I have a website called Playing Rock Guitar Lessons which I have been working on now for a few months. 
Click on the link below, if you want to check it out or you can read on for mor info. www. Playing Rock Guitar .com

I have added a lot of good material to it.  I have also began promoting the site and it getting quite a few visitor  and feedback now.

It has lots of info and tips on getting started on playing Guitar.  Picking the right guitar, pedals and amp.  How to approach learning rock guitar.


Advice on getting the right sound for Rythm, lead and a clean rock guitar sound.  Guitar Tabs and Videos and more.  It also has advice on progressing your guitar playing.  Something useful for everyone from beginners up.

Click the link below if you want to visit the site,
at http://www.playingrockguitar.com/.
www. Playing Rock Guitar .com

Hope you enjoy it.  Please drop back and let me know what you think or leave a comment on the site.  I will be happy to hear from you.

Thanks,
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, spam or spam urls will be deleted, thanks for commenting.