Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guitar Blog Updates

Here is my guitar blog update.  I have been busy getting some internet guitar site stuff ready which I will tell you about in this post.

I am getting about four rock guitar video lessons ready for posting the next few weeks.  They will be aimed at the beginner guitarist.  I also will have two guitar books with lessons and tabs to acompany the videos.  I will have them all posted on this blog.

Also I have been working on two guitar minisites.  I will give you the web links as soon as they are up and running so you can pay them a visit.

So check back regularly to get the lesson videos and books here.  As I will let you know here when they are finished.

Thanks,
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, spam or spam urls will be deleted, thanks for commenting.