Monday, May 24, 2010

On Holiday in Poland

Just a quick hello from Poland.  I am away for two weeks holiday.  Weather is not great here.  The volcana ash is causing a lot of rain (and floods in the south of Poland).  Usually it is warm and sunny at this time of year.  For me it is still a break away from home.

Tonight I am just sitting up having a Piwo (beer, pronounced Pivo) in a friends house.  Updates to my guitar blog area and sites will not really happen untill I am back the week after.

I am thinking of doing a Guitar book to give away.  Will be more Heavy Metal than Rock though I think, and will tie up with a few posts on this blog.  I will let you know when it is done.

Thanks for reading,
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, spam or spam urls will be deleted, thanks for commenting.